Academic Program Membership
This membership for Public History, Museum Studies, and related programs is designed to give faculty and their students maximum access to AASLH resources, opportunities, and training materials.
For a $310 annual fee, faculty and their students get all the benefits of AASLH membership, member prices on all AASLH products and services, plus extra benefits only available to this membership type.
With an Academic Program Membership, faculty can easily invite students to create their own membership sub-accounts with our new, user-friendly member database (and remove them once they’ve graduated).
For more information or for assistance signing up for this membership type, contact Hannah Hethmon: email@example.com or 615-320-3203
Full List of Academic Program Membership Benefits
- Two hardcopy subscriptions to History News magazine (with Technical Leaflet)
- Unlimited access to online History News and Technical Leaflets
- Subscription to AASLH’s emails for faculty and students
- Full access to the StEPs Community, an online repository of resources and forum for AASLH’s self-study standards program
- Member discount on Annual Meeting registration for faculty and students
- Special group pricing on AASLH Online Conference: $75 for unlimited logins
- One $50 Annual Meeting registration coupon (per program)
- Member discount on exhibit booth and advertising in History News and conference programs
- 20% off books in the AASLH book series through Rowman & Littlefield
- 20% discount on bulk (5 or more) purchases of Standards and Excellence Program for History Organizations (StEPs) workbooks
Continuing Education/Professional Development
- Member prices on all AASLH Continuing Education workshops, online courses, and live webinars
- One free live webinar registration for unlimited participants from a single screen
- Unlimited free, on-demand downloads of recorded webinars
- Academic program listed on the AASLH website
- Faculty and students can submit articles to be considered for the official AASLH blog
- Access to job and internship postings and use of other AASLH Career Resources
- Students and alumni can participate in the Emerging History Professionals Affinity Community
Plus! AASLH will offer graduates a one-year New Professional membership (a $45 value) at our Student membership rate ($30). Faculty will be able to easily register and update students on the AASLH website as they join and leave the program.