How does the Members Get Members Program Work?
The Members Get Members Program is open to all AASLH members.
If you refer 5 individuals or institutions and they join AASLH you will receive a complimentary individual membership for a year.
Why Should You be an AASLH Member?
- AASLH is so well known for its affordable services, comprehensive programs, and exceptional technical resources that history organizations and professionals remain members for decades and often a lifetime!
- You and your staff will have opportunities to network and learn from the most successful historic sites, societies, archives, museums, and professionals from across the U.S.
- Whether you’re new to the field, mid-career, or a veteran, AASLH delivers state-of-the-art programing aimed at advancing the field at large for CEOs, curators, preservationists, historians, educators, archivists, administrators, and more.
- AASLH offers complete online resources for employers and job seekers in the field. Finally, history professionals and organizations have a one-stop shop for their specific career needs.
- By not being an AASLH member, you and your institution risk working in a vacuum, rather than teaching and learning from the experiences of others.
If you have any questions regarding this program or any other questions regarding membership with AASLH, please contact Hannah Hethmon at email@example.com or by calling 615.320.3203 x 14.