AASLH guarantees that if any of its programs, products, or services does not fulfill our promise to you, AASLH will make the situation right or refund your money.
Purchasers of AASLH technical resources may return merchandise for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days of purchase. The purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs unless AASLH made an error. The returned resources must be received in resalable condition. To return merchandise, indicate the reason for return on a copy of the invoice, enclose the document with your return, and ship to the following address:
AASLH Order Department
1717 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37203-2991
AASLH On-Line and On-Site Workshops and the AASLH Annual Meeting (including exhibit booth registrations) have separate refund/cancellation policies which can be found on their respective registration forms.
We invite your contributions.
When you post or submit content on or to our site, you are giving AASLH perpetual license to display or publish your contribution, and to use your content for editorial, promotional and marketing purposes. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you have or own the necessary rights to publish all content submitted. All comments are owned by their respective authors. All submissions, including comments, will be moderated for content and acceptability for the AASLH website. All content without an explicit byline is copyright AASLH, all rights reserved.
Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site or any content thereon.
Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers and comments) are theirs alone, not opinions of AASLH. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by AASLH. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, AASLH is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content.
AASLH may discontinue or suspend our site or terminate your use at any time, for any reason. This site is available AS-IS, and we do not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted, or error-free. AASLH is not responsible for the content of linked sites.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a copyright infringement notice with us. The notice should be in writing and include, in the order set out below, the following:
- A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
- The country or countries to which your copyright applies;
- A description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screen shot);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyright owner.
A complaint can be submitted by mail to:
Attn: Marketing Director / Copyright Complaint
1717 Church St
Nashville, TN 37203
Any dispute between us will be governed by Tennessee law.